I’m off to Milan, and then Lugano in Switzerland, tomorrow for a conference where I’m giving a paper on two New Zealand zombie films. I’m only taking hand luggage so I’ve been careful about what make up to pack! I’ve managed to fit in everything I’m likely to need so what have I packed?
For the face
This doesn’t include skincare, but I have;
- A trial size tube of MAC Prep & Prime primer
- GOSH Click’n Conceal concealer
- Urban Decay Naked Powder Foundation
- Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot face powder
- Make Up Revolution contour, highlight and blush palette
- Blusher brush
The advantage of so many powder products is being able to avoid the liquid allowance!
For the eyes
- A trial size tube of Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion
- Sleek’s Au Naturel palette
- Essence Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
- L’Oreal Kohl pencil
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
- Soap & Glory Archery eyebrow putty
- Eyelash curler
Note not all of these are from cruelty free brands but I acquired them before I made the switch so I figured I would use them up!
For the lips
This one was also difficult given how many items I own but narrowed it down to a simple nude pair!
- NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Sandstorm
- Essence Long lasting Lip Liner in 01
- Lip brush