Day 30 of the September Blogging Challenge! My God, it’s finally finished! The last post is quite simply thirty facts about yourself, so here goes…
- I used to work at Costa Coffee and I served John Hannah, Rufus Sewell, and Anthony Stewart Head!
- My favourite sound is the muffled silence during a snowstorm.
- I lived in London for seven years.
- I once fell down a full flight of stairs at Oxford Circus tube station and ended up with just a bruised hip and a cut knee.
- My favourite flowers are foxgloves.
- I can’t drive.
I collect teddy bears.
- My favourite weather conditions are snow, and thunderstorms. Not together though.
- I never wear yellow.
- Tim Curry genuinely terrifies me.
- My life motto is now “What would Morticia do?”
- For fancy dress, I have been Lara Croft, Beetlejuice, Morticia Addams, and Chun Li.
- I miss the old point-and-click video games like Monkey Island and Day of the Tentacle.
- My favourite Musketeer is Porthos.
- I cannot drink white coffee!
- I can’t walk in heels.
- I took up knitting in 2008.
- I still like shooting film photos, and I use a Pentax ME Super and a Diana Lomo Mini.
- I started my own Etsy business in September 2013.
- If I’d gone to Hogwarts, I would have been in Ravenclaw.
- I hate musicals, except Phantom of the Opera and The Sound of Music.
- My favourite Disney character is Maleficent. Obviously.
- I love bumblebees. They look so cuddly!
- I regularly read blogs about forensic science. Not for research, just interested.
- My favourite food recipe at the moment is Davina McCall’s roasted tomato soup.
- I’m useless at pool.
- My favourite comedians are Dara O’Briain and Jack Dee.
- If I could have a mutant super power, I’d want to be able to teleport.
- My favourite scent is pine.
- I’ve wished on three stars…to no avail.
Tell me something about you!