The theme for day 7 of the September Blogging Challenge is ‘seven things you’d like to work on/improve about yourself’.
- Self confidence – I need to stop putting myself down so much. It’s going to be difficult though since I’ve had a lifetime of practice.
- Stress – I have a tendency to get stressed out easily and I want to work on being calmer and less prone to anxiety.
- Drawing abilities – I’m trying to get better but it’s a slow process! I used to draw all the time when I did A Level Art but it’s a habit that I got out of.
- My weight – I have lots of clothes that don’t fit any more and I’m determined to get back into them!
- My blogs – I run three (this one, my writing blog and a new one for my Etsy business) and I want to get into a regular posting schedule.
- Arguments – I want to bite my tongue more and stop leaping into arguments. Sadly some people just have outdated views and nothing will dissuade them from their line of thinking!
- Acceptance – I struggle against things that aren’t working out the way I want them to and sometimes I just need to accept things as they are and go with the flow since opportunities arise when you least expect them!
What about you?